News and Testimonials
SEAL! Michigan Dental Sealant Program Survey comments from area schools:
- Gwinn High / Middle School, Autumn Trudeau "We are so excited that this service was made available to our students! We enjoyed having them here and thank you (from all of us here)!!"
- Warner Elementary, Ben Gilpin, “The staff was on time, positive and worked well with students.”
- St Francis de Sales School, Auna Oman, "We really enjoyed when the hygienists came in the room to show us how much sugar is in our drinks. They were very comfortable talking to us and we found it informative."
- Camden-Frontier, Mr. Scott Riley, “Great Program!”
- Madison Middle School Parent, My son, who has autism and anxiety was seen by the Smiles On Wheels staff today at Madison Middle School. The day before he was seen, he was shown what will happen so he was more prepared. He said he was nervous but everyone was so nice to him and things were explained to him. He brought home a cool gift pack too!
"Smiles on Wheels is a great program! It has provided sealants for our first and second graders, as well as dental checks. The staff has been so responsive to our school and community needs. What a great opportunity for our kids who otherwise would not receive this type of prevention program."
Brooklyn Elementary School